This faculty member will function as an expert in eating disorders across different populations, providing clinical expertise and state-of-the-art research to the local community as well as on a national and international level. The faculty member will be an active member of the Department of Psychiatry
as well as the larger University community, and be involved in collaborative projects, educational activities, and other University services. The faculty member will work closely with other faculty, fellows, residents, graduate students, and students.
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Oversee an active research program in eating disorders in psychiatric populations.
- Disseminate research through local, national, and international presentations, as well publishing in academic journals.
- Obtain competitive grant support for research within the area of expertise.
- Be involved in teaching and mentoring, including in the APA Psychology Internship Program.
- Assist in developing and running a clinical treatment and training program in eating disorders.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages
.About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.